We are open daily Tuesday through Sunday. Closed Mondays.
When a time frame is listed, such as 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, it means the demonstration or tour runs continuously through the time frame, ending at that time. You may enter and exit at any point during the demonstration or tour.
Many objects, furnishings and collections are rare and fragile. Please do not touch. No food, drink, smoking or pets are permitted in the historic buildings. For your safety and their diets, please refrain from petting or feeding the historic breeds of animals. Also, please do not block the path of horse drawn wagons.
All information is subject to change without notice. Many historic buildings close between Noon and 1:00 PM (except Sundays.) Self guided tours available year round:
- Farm Machinery and Tool Barn.
- Landis Collection Gallery
- Mennonite Religion exhibit next to the Leatherworking Shop.
- 1700s Log Farmstead
- 1855 Landis Valley House Hotel
- 1890 One Room School House
- Blacksmith Shop
- Visitor Center Exhibit, “Thrown, Fired, and Glazed: The Redware Traditions from Pennsylvania and Beyond” – Discover amazing and unique examples of Redware “useful art” created here in Pennsylvania and beyond