When a time frame is listed, such as 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, it means the demonstration or tour runs continuously through the time frame, ending at that time. You may enter and exit at any point during the demonstration or tour.
Many objects, furnishings and collections are rare and fragile. Please do not touch. No food, drink, smoking or pets are permitted in the historic buildings. For your safety and their diets, please refrain from petting or feeding the historic breeds of animals. Also, please do not block the path of horse drawn wagons.
All information is subject to change without notice. Many historic buildings close between Noon and 1:00 PM (except Sundays.) Self guided tours available year round:
- Farm Machinery and Tool Barn.
- Landis Collection Gallery
- Mennonite Religion exhibit next to the Leatherworking Shop.
- 1700s Log Farmstead
- 1855 Landis Valley House Hotel
- 1890 One Room School House
- Blacksmith Shop
- Visitor Center Exhibit: Signed, Stamped or Engraved – A Treasury of Artifacts Bearing Names – through December 31, 2018
Friday, August 31 – 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Buildings closed from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.
- Visit the 1800s Landis Brothers House
- Tour the Gun Shop
- Visit the 1900 Country Store
- Tour the 1800s Tavern
- Blacksmith Demonstration
- Visit the Textile Craft Barn
- Tinsmith Demonstration