You have grown up loving and visiting Landis Valley Village and Farm Museum. We really need your help right now. This is your chance to help us preserve important historic knowledge, skills, animals, and plants that can only be protected by your gift.
Most people only know a small piece of what we do in a typical year. For instance did you know that we…
- Host over 10,000 school-aged children annually to teach them about life 100-200 years ago here in Lancaster County
- House and protect over 150,000 artifacts from the late 1700’s through the mid-1900’s that give amazing insights into how life was lived right here
- Nurture, preserve, and teach dozens of historic crafts to make sure they are not lost to future generations
- Hold more than 25 community events that give unique hands-on insights into historic life and skills
- Grow and nurture more than 150 varieties of heirloom plants that we then sell to preserve this important piece of history
- House and maintain many heirloom breeds of farm animals so you can see what most people have never seen for themselves
- Have over 300 volunteers who help recreate history in this “living history” museum and village
You can help us maintain this after an incredibly difficult year, so that your children and theirs will not forget what a treasure Landis Valley is. We need your help. Donate what you can, so we can continue providing the education and support to our community that has marked this wonderful place for many decades.
To Donate… click on the button below. It will take you to PayPal so you can support our “Sow the Seeds 2020” campaign to save the museum.